[Buddha-l] Re: Where does authority for "true" Buddhism come from?

Peter D. Junger junger at samsara.law.cwru.edu
Thu Jan 26 10:07:14 MST 2006

Jackhat1 at aol.com writes:

:
: --===============1774924370==
:
: In a message dated 1/26/2006 9:51:26 A.M. Central Standard Time,
: malcolm at virupa.org writes:
:
: Didn't  you know that four out of five Buddhists believe in  rebirth?
:
:
:
: ===
: 67.5% of all statistics are made up.

Back during World War II when I was in Bakersfield, California and
the third grade---back when ads for Camel cigarettes claimed that
nine out of ten doctors smoke Camels---the word on our playground
was that out of ten doctors who tried camels, nine went back to
their wives.

--
Peter D. Junger--Case Western Reserve University Law School--Cleveland, OH
 EMAIL: junger at samsara.law.cwru.edu    URL:  http://samsara.law.cwru.edu