[Buddha-l] Re: Where does authority for "true" Buddhism come from?

Vicente Gonzalez vicen.bcn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 15:54:43 MST 2006

Richard Hayes wrote:

RPH> I admire your determination to find something with which you can
RPH> disagree, but so far all you have done is to refute an opponent who
RPH> lives only in your imagination. Perhaps you could save yourself trouble
RPH> by just dropping this topic. I have a feeling many subscribers to
RPH> buddha-l would appreciate your restraint.

ok. I finish here any reference of your  views in this topic.
In the future I will restraint myself in this matter or not.
I don't know.

Changing the topic, we have not even 20 years so that this planet
becomes a microwave oven. When our mind becomes clearer the day
becomes beauty and better.

best wishes,