[Buddha-l] Monk/nun or lay person

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Tue Mar 21 05:47:44 MST 2006

"One way is to assume that anything that starts to look like something else
does so as a result of outside influence, meaning that original teachings
would tend to be those that are most idiosyncratic."

Could you maybe explain a bit more what is meant this sentence, especially
by idiosyncratic?
Thanks, Joanna