[Buddha-l] Prof. Guenther, may he RIP

Chris castanford at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 00:14:36 MST 2006

Dr. H.V.Guenther was for many years at the University of Saskatchewan
(Canada). I believe he retired from that post some years back. Dr Leslie
Kawamura (University of Calgary, Canada) was a close friend and associate of
Dr. Guenther. Dr. Kawamura is not a member of this list but is a member of
H-Buddhism. Dr. Kawamura was my first instructor of things Buddha-related
way back in the 1960s and I was assigned many of Dr. Guenther's publications
to digest. Time well spent!
-Chris Stanford