[Buddha-l] In the footsteps of Xuan Zhang

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Mon May 1 07:32:44 MDT 2006

"The committee also began Friday the process of selecting members for an
escort team for the two monks. Two members of this team will be monks
trained in martial arts at the Shaolin Temple in Central China's Henan
Province.
Eight people have already embarked on a journey to India as part of the
project's advance group."

Sort of like launching an Olympics team.........this ain't the way XuangZhan
did it.
Perhaps this effort could be dubbed a "moving theme park."
Joanna