[Buddha-l] Beyond Hope

Gregory Bungo gbungo at earthlink.net
Mon May 8 18:00:28 MDT 2006

Hi Curt,

Did you even bother to read my full message?  I wasn't defending
the U.S. prison system.  In fact I criticized it.

I could not find anything about Soviet or Maoist prisons in the
references that you supplied.  I may have missed it, but I have a
feeling you exaggerated, and you don't want to say so.  The inability
to admit a mistake is a sign of attachment to self.  Perhaps I
have misunderstood....

I will acknowledge my mistake if you do provide evidence for your
assertion about Stalinist or Maoist prisons.  I will also be
grateful for the education.

Sincerely,

Greg Bungo