[Buddha-l] Text Suggestions Sought

alx437 at charter.net alx437 at charter.net
Mon Nov 20 12:58:40 MST 2006

   Dear Folks,

      I have been given an assignment to come up with an introductory university class on India, and my question to you is what text would you recommend? Administration wants only one, relatively recent. My personal inclination is to go with the venerable Sourceboook in Indian Philosophy, but it is probably too old to get the okay from admins. Do any of you fine people out there know of a more recent book that would be suitable?
      Thanks for your help!

              All the best,      Alex Naughton