[Buddha-l] Persecution in modern Colorado?

Joy Vriens joy.vriens at nerim.net
Wed Oct 4 12:48:00 MDT 2006

Bonjour Richard Hayes,

>Like a lot of people, I was really inspired to read about the Amish people in
>Pennsylvania raising money to support the wife and family of the gunman who
>shot several Amish students dead before killing himself.

Very inspiring reading indeed.

As I found it inspiring to read that the White House could still be "outraged and disgusted" with something. They must not be beyond redemption then after all and I keep hoping that one day they will have a similar strong reaction to civilians being wounded or killed in a far away country by the misdirected actions of their democratic army.