[Buddha-l] Pali canon is filled with caricatures

Phra Achan Dhammarato, Buikkh dhammarato2 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 08:11:31 MST 2006

Please be more specific.
  A few specific examples will do for a start, to show any evidence at all.
  So far, after close monitoring of the site for the past several years I find nothing of yours to justify the assertions.

  Please understand this is not a challange, Just wishing to find why you would hold shch a view.

Richard Hayes <rhayes at unm.edu> wrote:
  On Sunday 29 October 2006 08:18, you wrote:

> "Pali canon is filled with caricatures?" If it is so filled, then please
> supply a 100 or so examples. You probably will enjoy the search and the
> fining of many more than that, Please post on Buddha-l for all to enjoy.

I have done so several times. You can see old postings of mine on my website.
Look for a link to writings on Buddhist humor.

--
Richard Hayes
http://home.netscape.net/~dayamati