[Buddha-l] there he goes again (sam harris)

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Tue Oct 31 08:53:41 MST 2006

On Monday 30 October 2006 20:22, Gad Horowitz wrote:

> in lucid dreaming one knows that one is dreaming. in waking life,one may be
> aware that waking life is similar to a dream.

Now what connection does this have to your original claim about experiecing
the self as an illusion. Is your claim that if one labors under the delusion
that all of life is a dream, then she will also experience that the self is
an illusion? I'm having a hard time following your thinking on this issue.

--
Richard P. Hayes
Department of Philosophy