[Buddha-l] Aschoff's Bibliography

M.B. Schiekel mb.schiekel at arcor.de
Wed Apr 4 14:22:37 MDT 2007

Steven Rhodes wrote:
> Can anyone on the list direct me to a *functioning* site where I can
> peruse Juergen Aschoff's bibliography Tibet, Nepal und der Kulturraum
> des Himalaya?  The link via Ciolek's website in Australia seems no
> longer to be functioning.

Hallo Steve,

Prof. Juergen Aschoff has retired from his job as neurologist at
University of Ulm and is now professor emeritus. Because I'm living in
Ulm, I tried to answer your question, but also found no functioning
homepage or email-address. Now it happend, that two days ago I needed
the help of a neurologist, because of a painful neuritis (or something
like that). Well, my neurologist was vacationing and Prof. Aschoff was
his representation. I did ask for his homepage and here it is:
  http://www.fabri-antiquariat.de/public_html/

With best wishes,
bernhard

--