[Buddha-l] Fwd: Please post on the list if poss--Joanna

Michael Paris parisjm2004 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 21 00:16:08 MDT 2007

Oh, I'm here, lurking away. I've never understood people's
fascination with sunlight. Pale is beautiful.

It follows that winter is my favorite time of year, at least what
passes for that season in Texas. No doubt that opinion would
differ were I to live in northern climes.

Anyway....

I appreciate it, but seems like preaching to the choir, given the
bent of most folks on this list.

I never did post my results from from that test some time back.
Some sort of libertarian (note lower-case "l") liberal, that's
me. Surprise.

Michael