[Buddha-l] sam harris at the aspen institute

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Tue Aug 14 20:48:35 MDT 2007

Speaking of people who are tediously polemical, I have taken up a new hobby:

ranting and raving against Republican policies. I've been doing that on
buddha-l since the days of President George II, of course, but now I'm doing
it the way adolescents do it: on a blog site. If you get tired of my
cloyingly sweet Mr Nice persona here on buddha-l, give my blog a whirl.

--
Richard
http://dayamati.blogspot.com
said of his utopian city:

"Where children are taught to be laws unto themselves, and to depend on
themselves; "

This was already tried back in the fifties and sixties at Summerhill, and in
the end was found not to work. Wasn't that idea the basis of the novel,
_Lord of the Flies_?

Cheers, Joanna

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:15 AM