[Buddha-l] Off-list nusiance e-mails

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Sat Feb 3 21:48:43 MST 2007

On Saturday 03 February 2007 20:12, Jim Peavler wrote:

> I don't understand why he sends such nastiness to you guys. I get
> nothing but sweet billy-does from him.

He probably hasn't yet discerned the Communist Islamo-Fascist anti-Semitic
pseudo-Buddhist in you. Try sending him a picture of yourself doing zazen
atop camel. (They rent them at the Albuquerque zoo.)

> On Feb 3, 2007, at 1:51 PM, jkirk wrote:
> > even easier than contacting ISPs is putting the undesirable author on
> > blocked list.

That is the Hinayana solution. It achieves cessation of Finkism from only your
computer. The Mahayana solution is to report the culprit to your ISP so that
his address is blocked for every recipient in the known universe (except in
Roswell, NM. Most people there watch Fox news an therefore agree with Fink.)

--
Richard Hayes
Department of Philosophy