[Buddha-l] Filtered Buddhism

Michael Paris parisjm2004 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 11:49:58 MDT 2007

Franz,

Indeed. They are unknown - but not unsung - heroes. All I do is fill
out an online form and, in time, magic happens.

I do enjoy banter with the local librarians. I'd never have guessed
what a sense of humor they have.

Regardless, you and the others on the list that discuss books still
deserve credit for your comments and suggestions. My thanks to all.

Michael

P.S. Speaking of books, I finally started Zindel Segal's book on
mindfulness and depression. It looks promising, not just another
recommendation to "be aware" blah blah blah. I'll share my two cents
later.