[Buddha-l] Re: Filtered Buddhism

Franz Metcalf franzmetcalf at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 26 23:20:34 MDT 2007

Katherine,

Glad the book title sparked your interest. Dr. Rocha's article was
indeed in the JGB (of which I'm review editor and of which, more
importantly, she's now managing editor). If you ever do get some of
that research done, please consider the JGB as a venue of publication
for it. We're currently putting together a themed issue on Buddhism in
Oceania and an issue on Buddhism in Latin America would be a "natural"
for us.

Cheers,

Franz