[Buddha-l] Re: Filtered Buddhism

Katherine Masis twin_oceans at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 21:10:26 MDT 2007

Franz Metcalf wrote:

"Have you seen Cristina Rocha's _Zen in Brazil_? I've
not yet read it, and of course Costa Rica is a
different cultural context from Brazil, but I'm pretty
sure it addresses some of the issues you want to
explore."

Thanks for the tip, Franz!  I had read some article of
hers in *The Journal of Global Buddhism* on the
Internet, I think (or was it *The Journal of Buddhist
Ethics*?).  But I'm definitely going to check her book
out--it should be a good start!

Katherine Masis
San José, Costa Rica