[Buddha-l] Funky tulku

Bruce G. Seidner Ph.D. bseidner at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 1 14:40:50 MST 2007

Dude,

Where have you been? There is a long and venerable tradition of
recognizing any number of improbable minerals, plants, animals and
people as Rinpoche. I think it is delightful.

Steven Seagal, in particular, has benefited countless sentient
beings. Personally, I am unaware of what he has done for me lately,
but I have every confidence that it would take a Buddha field to
contain all those he has liberated.

Bruce

At 01:45 PM 3/1/2007, you wrote:

>What the heck...
>
>http://www.buddhistchannel.tv/index.php?id=9,3671,0,0,1,0
>
>W.F. Wong

Bruce G. Seidner, Ph.D.                                 1111 Northshore Drive
Clinical & Forensic Psychology                                  Ste S-490
Family
Mediation                                                Knoxville, TN 37919

865.584.0171 office
865.584.0174 fax
bseidner at earthlink.net

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual
and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination
or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please contact the sender
and delete the material from any computer.