[Buddha-l] Spam blocker issues

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Sun Mar 4 16:51:49 MST 2007

I tried writing off list to Bruce Seidner and got the link to be accepted by his spam blocker. However, when I clicked on the link, I got this message:"

      ERROR: Unable to process Allowed Sender request.   Because your original message to the recipient is no longer available, we cannot process this Allowed Sender request.

This isn't the only spam blocker rectifier (if I may call it that) which presents anyone wishing to use it with a Catch 22 of this type. Another familiar fubar is probably this same one that, if you can get in, asks you to copy the warped letters in a window, but the window is down and the link to get another window is down too.  Thus, there is no way to rectify the problem because the rectifier doesn't work.
Joanna