[Buddha-l] Victimized vegans?

[DPD Web] Shen Shi'an shian at kmspks.org
Wed May 16 03:45:25 MDT 2007

Hmmm... if it's so simple, the Bodhisattvas and Buddhas of the ten
directions should simply devour all beings endlessly to "save" them?

Most animals surely prefer us or the enlightened to positively connect
to them karmically when they are alive, not when in their dinner plates.

Bokar Rinpoche -  "Our eating meat is the greatest contradiction to
bodhicitta."