[Buddha-l] Buddha-L Holiday Schedule

Jim Peavler jmp at peavler.org
Thu May 17 10:56:32 MDT 2007

Denizons,

Dr. Hayes is being sent off to a huge Italian wedding for rest and
rehabilitation (this was recommended by one of our loyao readers). He
will be returning in about 10 days, in a better mood we can all hope.

In the mean time, I will take over the list management. I will also
be on the road, but will check the list at least twice each day to
make sure all essential activities of the list progress more or less
as expected. Service may be a little slower than usual, however.

If you have questions or are dissatisfied with the service between
now and the American Memorial Day please email me at jmp at swcp.com.

Ya'll behave now.

Jim Peavler

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755