[Buddha-l] Re: flat earth?

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Fri May 18 07:24:23 MDT 2007

Jim Peavler wrote:
> I am sorry to hear that our banter was felt as a personal attack
> against you. I thought I was making fun of the subject matter, not the
> poor idiots bantering.
>
> I beg your pardon.

None needed. I (try to) make a clear distinction between attempts to
correct my English, on the one hand, and idiotic personal attacks, on
the other hand. You were clearly doing the former. Seriously, Jim, I did
not intend to include you in that, and I take full responsibility for
the confusion since I was unnecessarily vague about it.

- Curt