[Buddha-l] RE: Problems with karma

Mitchell Ginsberg jinavamsa at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 23:32:32 MDT 2007

on :  Somebody posted the eight factors earlier on but I can't find them--please
post them again. Thanks
JK

The eight are listed in Sivakasutta (SN.4.230-231).
There's also related material in Lonaphalasutta (AN.1.249-253) and in
R.E. Emmerick, The Sutra of Golden Light, ch. 5, verses 15-16. This last
is obviously not in the Pali Tipitaka. (I'm taking here from the notes I have
in The Inner Palace, vol. 2, p. 538, n. 20.)
The Pali of the first reads:
Pitta.m semha.m ca vaato ca
sannipaataa utuuni ca
visama.m opakkamikam
kammavipaakena a.t.thamii ti.

Mitchell

In memoriam Robert Solomon:
http://www.geocities.com/jinavamsa/books/TheInnerPalace/TIP_RCS.html
For information on psychotherapy with links of interest:
http://www.geocities.com/jinavamsa/mentalhealth.html
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/jinavamsa

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/