[Buddha-l] Neurophysiology (was: Different criticisms...)

Vicente Gonzalez vicen.bcn at gmail.com
Thu May 24 21:59:25 MDT 2007

Michael wrote:

MP> Better yet, fairly often Amazon doesn't offer very good discounts
MP> on the books I want. 15-22% is not uncommon, 0% on occasion. Then
MP> a 25-30% Borders coupon does come in very handy, even if one has
MP> to pay local sales tax (8.25% where I live).
MP> Being a book lover involves a lot of financial planning. <G>

there are some tips:
to see many pages when available, go to Google Books
http://books.google.com/ , locate the book, make click, and then
inside "Search in this book" put this chain:
  a | the | and | but | of | on |

To compare different prices this engine works quite well:
http://used.addall.com/

And now when Google plains joining the human Genoma with our Google
searches, if you don't wish increase the Buddhist proteins in the
future Fransextein, then you can install this Firefox extension.
It makes invisible searches using random words while you are working:
http://mrl.nyu.edu/~dhowe/trackmenot/

best regards,