[Buddha-l] Re: Emptiness

Timothy Smith smith at wheelwrightassoc.com
Mon Oct 22 11:14:24 MDT 2007

   Isn't the question of who am I at least partially 'what' am I?  I
can't imagine even asking the question without a body, or speaking of
perception, direct or indirect without a body, can you?  Further, I
don't see any reductionism in Richard's post, but I do get the sense
there's another straw man (is his body real?) here since I can't see
anyone trying to provide 'the' answer, but merely another part of the
ongoing question.

Timothy Smith
Wheelwright Associates

www.wheelwrightassoc.com