[Buddha-l] Re: Emptiness

Jim Peavler jmp at peavler.org
Mon Oct 22 17:41:36 MDT 2007

Wonderful! Thank you for this and the reference.

So much depends upon a red wheel-barrow glazed with rain water beside
the white chickens.  (I'm not the one who said that.)

  Emptiness, as an experience is, if I have experienced it, quite a
terrifying state of mind to come out of the first time or two because
I, at least, am completely disoriented. Or it may be my senility
kicking in.

Back when I thought I was a Buddhist I thought too much.

Now I am trying to just see. Ain't that easy either.