[Buddha-l] Gog and Magog

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Mon Sep 17 13:37:02 MDT 2007

On Monday 17 September 2007 11:06, Dan Lusthaus wrote:

> This is all nice propoganda to keep the illusion alive that the conflict is
> about a two-state solution.

Cripes, Dan. The moment I read Joanna's message, I figured your reply would be
in my mailbox by the time I had finished reading her message. It took almost
49 minutes for you to send your predictably worded answer. You're getting
slow (and repetitious) in your old age. I'm thinking we should maybe start up
a new offshoot of buddha-l for all of us old farts who keep saying the same
old things week after week.

Any comments on Joe Bageant? He is being translated into French now
(http://www.orbite.info/traductions/joe_bageant/index.html ).

\begin{quote}
Joe bageant est né en 1946 à Winchester en Virginie. Vétéran du Vietnam et du
mouvement hippie, il a débuté sa carrière de journaliste en chroniquant la
contre-culture des années 70. Ses essais politiques publiés sur l'internet
anglophone lui ont conquis un vaste public. Voici les traductions de quelques
uns de ses essais les plus retentissants •
\end{quote}

How frogging anti-American can a guy get, hein? I reckon that being translated
into French is almost as anti-American as being a Buddhist. (I don't actually
reckon that at all, but I had to work Buddhism into this message to get it
past the idiotic moderators of this list, who insist on buddha-l messages
having some kind of Buddhist content.)

--
Richard Hayes
co-moderator, buddha-l