[Buddha-l] Gog and Magog

Dan Lusthaus vasubandhu at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 17 22:57:19 MDT 2007

Richard,

> Cripes, Dan. The moment I read Joanna's message, I figured your reply
would be
> in my mailbox by the time I had finished reading her message. It took
almost
> 49 minutes for you to send your predictably worded answer.

Predictable because every word was true and obvious. And no less predictable
than you taking the tact of offering a pseudo-refutation by impugning
something about me the person rather than addressing the merits of the
statements. You are right -- we have been around this merry-go-round too
many times before.

As for Buddhist content, I consider every act of correcting mithyaa-d.r.s.ti
an expression of Buddhism.

Dan