[Buddha-l] Re: Gog and Magog

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Tue Sep 18 17:22:57 MDT 2007

On Tuesday 18 September 2007 16:31, Dan Lusthaus wrote:

> If there is any validity to what you depict as an equally valid
> perspective, name a single -- just a single -- material concession made by
> the
> Palestinians since 1947. Just one.

I cannot think of a single genuine concession that either side has made in
this horrible situation. All I have ever seen is betrayal and broken promises
coming from both sides to an equal degree. That is why I have never been able
to choose sides and so remain entirely neutral.

--
Richard P. Hayes
Department of Philosophy