[Buddha-l] Religious, But Not Spiritual

Joy Vriens jvriens at free.fr
Wed Sep 26 09:41:06 MDT 2007

Eric (hi) wrote:
>> Religious, But Not Spiritual: Ken Wilber & Father Thomas Keating
>> http://padmakara.zaadz.com/blog
>>
>> Obligatory Buddhist content: found on a Buddhist blog

>Just Platonism for Oprah fans, nothing Buddhist in it at all. Some
>advaita though.

According to Wilber one can talk about tattva (he uses another word, but I forgot what it was ;-)) from a pre-rational (magical, mythical), rational and trans-rational or integral perspective. You are obviously talking from a (pseudo) rational perspective. What would you tell us from a trans-rational perspective? And is there anything Buddhist in nirvana?

Joy