[Buddha-l] David Loy - Money, Sex, War, Karma

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Thu Apr 3 20:06:08 MDT 2008

Hello MacDuff,

My virus firewall just quarantined an email suspiciously like one of your
company's--it was McNeil at wisdom.org as I recall -- or similar--I maybe
didn't recall the correct spelling of the name. You might want to run your
virus protection software. Hackers often make up plausible-seeming email
addresses, too.

By the way--I wasn't impressed with  Loy's latest book, of which I got a
pre-publication copy. It seemed to me to be overly general, superficial
even, glib.

Best wishes
Joanna Kirkpatrick

Checked by AVG.