[Buddha-l] Tathagata

h.godavari at shaw.ca h.godavari at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 8 17:56:11 MDT 2008

There was a write up in our local paper regarding the health benfits of Falun
Dafa.When I met with a group, they were reading this book, regularly after the
exercises. Apparently the book-reading is a part of thr exercises.

My own preference is Therawada. While I find Mahayana, Vajrayana etc fascinating, I
am drawn to the forest dwellers.

I was unsure of Mr Li's claims and assumed that his version of Buddhism is one of
the many offshoots of the wandering Lotus. Actually some of his claims bother me.
But I don't want to upset those very nice & friendly Practitioners of Dafa. Some of
them are very highly educated and yet seem to accept all the claims as the "word of
God"...

what can I say...

regards
harsha godavari