[Buddha-l] University of New Mexico seeks director of religious studies

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Thu Apr 10 18:51:04 MDT 2008

On Thursday 10 April 2008 16:48, jkirk wrote:

> At the bottom of the announcement it says the deadline is April 15th.

The forms of the announcement circulated elsewhere say April 17, which is the
date for "best consideration". The competition will be open until filled.

> So potentials will have to combine filing your tax return with writing an
> application.

I figure people who haven't filed their tax returns by, at the latest,
February 15 are unlikely to be efficient enough for an administrative post.
Of course, I'm not talking about those who refuse to pay the 41% of their
taxes that go to pay for illegal invasions of sovereign nations,
unconstitutional detention and torture of people suspected of terrorism, and
spying on domestic pacifists and other dissidents. Tax rebels, as soon as
they are released from prison, would be strong candidates in my book.

--
rhay