[Buddha-l] Quote and commentary

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Wed Aug 13 18:11:08 MDT 2008

I suspect that Taisen was in the employ of Republicans, was one
('stern father suck-up' Republican, that is), or that mind
conditioned by years of imperialism and heedlessness accepts
whatever a pundit prints as an absolutely true utterance.

Meanwhile, GWB sends military aid to the nation-state of Georgia
under the deceit that medical supplies will arrive on specified
days of the week (not today).

Richard Basham

Amen---simply astounding that GW has the chutzpah to keep wars
going to the bitter end, to keep the EPA from enforcing rules, on
and on~~~~~~he's exulting in his last chance to make waves, at
the expense of everybody else. Does the demon world hold a future
place for such as he? He's already turned our world
into such a place....with of course the complicty of hundreds of
thousands of US sheep and moneybags.

Joanna