[Buddha-l] Purpose of life

Bob Zeuschner rbzeuschner at roadrunner.com
Thu Aug 28 09:37:09 MDT 2008

I find the question "What is the purpose of life?" to have little sense.
People assign purposes.
If someone/some being created life, then we could ask what that
someone's purpose was.

The only question I can make sense of is "What purposes do you assign to
your life?"

About the best answer I can come up with is that I've got many different
purposes. However, among the most important purposes are that I try not
to cause unnecessary dukkha and I try to play the best acoustic blues
guitar that I can.

Bob