[Buddha-l] more signs of mappo

Ngawang Dorje rahula_80 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 02:51:13 MST 2008

Hi,

  I am a Malaysian. There's another problem. Should non-Muslims recognise Sharia court? Well, in the Syariah court, non-Muslims testimony is considered unreliable.

  Supposed, my wife or husband, or my father or mother died, then somehow the Islamic Authority declare that he or she is a Muslim, I will not get any inheritance. Not to say that I am a greedy, but that is what's left from my deceased husband, wife, father or mother. Sometimes, it's hard-earned money that was earned together.

  http://sean-the-man.blogspot.com/

  Regards,
  Rahula