[Buddha-l] more signs of mappo

Bshmr at aol.com Bshmr at aol.com
Sun Feb 10 19:20:14 MST 2008

latter is punished but not the former.

>>>Dan Lusthaus: In the Mideast, she would be killed ("Honor  killings") --
by her own family (father, brother).

>>Richard Basham: Reading comprehension difficulties? Or, just  twisted into
something it was not?

>Dan Lusthaus: Why don't you read the following and report back to us on  who
is having difficulties? (More of the same can be provided upon  request)

Dan,

None of those references related to 'buddhist girls' so as our Most Senior
Richard noted about something else, you must mistake this  'buddha-l' for
something in your 'Second Life'.

Between you, me, and the fence post, I did briefly wonder  if you were
sharing revulsion over a member of  an Israeli family murdering their rebel Buddhist
daughter;  but alas, no.

BTW, thanks for your help in making our points even more  lucid. It adds to
merit and karma.

Richard Basham

48)