[Buddha-l] Re: The mess in America

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Mon Feb 11 06:53:26 MST 2008

On Sat, 2008-02-09 at 16:09 -0800, Katherine Masis wrote:

>   (Obligatory Buddhist content = When I lived in Oregon, I heard some
> rumors at a certain Buddhist center that Dennis Kucinich might be a
> closet Buddhist.)

Reporting rumors heard in Oregon does not qualify as Buddhist content.
The same rumor, however, has been heard in New Mexico, so it must be
true.

Now if any of you have heard any rumors about any of the presidential
candidates having their sisters killed for sullying the family's honor,
you can make Dan Lusthaus very happy.

--
Richard Hayes
Department of Philosophy