[Buddha-l] Prapanca

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Tue Feb 12 21:36:49 MST 2008

On Wed, 2008-02-13 at 01:38 +0200, Bhavana House wrote:

> It seems to me that reading the Madhupindika Sutta (MN 18) and Thanissaro
> Bhikkhu's introduction may help in understanding what papanca is.

Thanks. I have read that material. It helps me understand what
Thanissaro Bhikkhu thinks papanca is. My question was not so much "What
do all the texts say papanca is?" My question was more along the lines
of "Now that we know what all the texts say papanca is, what the hell is
papanca, anyway?"

--
Richard Hayes
Department of Philosophy