[Buddha-l] Making a living

Curt Steinmetz curt at cola.iges.org
Wed Feb 13 13:23:30 MST 2008

In movies rich people's houses always have buddhist statues and nic nacs
in them. Especially in old black-and-white movies. Nick and Nora Charles
had a statue of Kwan Yin in their living room in at least one of the
Thin Man flics. I think Aster almost knocked it over once, but Nick
saved it (while balancing a martini in the other hand without spilling a
drop).
Curt