[Buddha-l] Prapanca

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Thu Feb 14 14:10:07 MST 2008

On Thu, 2008-02-14 at 13:37 -0500, Jackhat1 at aol.com wrote:

> There is an awareness of unmindfulness when you once again become mindful
> not during the mindfulness itself.

This is the position I stated in the first place. So it looks as though
we are all on the same page. This may be a buddha-l first, that Jack and
Curt and I all agree on something. Now if Lusthaus and I ever agree on
something, there may be an earthquake.

>  It has been my experience that when in deep
> meditation an experienced meditator

Isn't the correct spelling "meditater"? (I don't know, because my
spelling checker routinely signals both spellings as incorrect and
suggests I replace it with "mediator".)

> Does Mumon work for the illegal drug industry?

Again we are in agreement, in principle at least. If Zen is not illegal,
it at least ought to be.

--
Richard Hayes
Department of Philosophy