[Buddha-l] China acts on Prapanca

Jim Peavler jmp at peavler.org
Mon Feb 18 12:37:05 MST 2008

I think a good zombie movie, for example, makes me feel more relaxed
and happy. I appreciate my own neighbors more thinking, "Well, at
least they aren't zombies!  I think."

"Shaun of the Dead" is one of my favorites because of the surprise
ending, where the zombies turn out not to be such bad felas after all.

I don't think, in the long run, it is a very good idea for a culture
to outlaw fantasy. It hasn't done any culture that I know of any
good. Might as well outlaw sex and drugs.