[Buddha-l] Re: A Maitreya theme park projected for Kushinagar--goodgrief!

Bill Kish wdkish81 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 10:24:31 MST 2008

Sally (McAra) - I was thinking of your earlier postings to Buddha-L
on this subject - several years ago I think - when I read Joanna's
recent cross-posting.  Your graduate work in anthropology was
focused directly on the Maitreya project, was it not ?  I would be
interested in learning what your current thinking is wrt the
M-project in general and the FPMT's management of it.

---------
Bill Kish