[Buddha-l] Re: Republicans are Happier ?

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Sat Feb 23 11:53:24 MST 2008

 I think the question that was posed to the subjects of the study needs
closer examination.   Why should
someone be counted as "happy" just because they say they are ?  I think the
possibility of deception (including self-deception) in how this question
gets answered is fairly high, high enough to make the results a little less
interesting than they might have been otherwise.

---------
Bill Kish

Right! Same point kept occurring to me as I read through the stupid thing.
Less interesting, but more so, less convincing.

Joanna