[Buddha-l] Prapanca

Franz Metcalf franz at mind2mind.net
Sat Feb 23 16:52:00 MST 2008

Gang,

Richard and Dan have been exchanging (lack of) memories of their
meeting in New Orleans.

I have to chime in that I actually *saw* Richard and Dan together,
meeting them in person, both for the first time (Richard for the only
time), in New Orleans at that AAR meeting. I was there as a mere
human, so the fact that they deny their nirmanakaya-hood and
sambhogakaya-hood is surely a sign that they are dharmakaya Buddhas,
if there could be more than one. As a (not so) young doctoral student
in New Orleans, they certainly seemed that way to me. (Ah, if I could
recapture that beginner's mind!)

Mandatory Buddhist content: Hey, we're talkin' Dharmakaya Buddhas here!

Franz