[Buddha-l] Re: Republicans are Happier?

Timothy Smith smith at wheelwrightassoc.com
Tue Feb 26 00:21:29 MST 2008

You just ended up mining a different vein, Jim.  Hemmingway's parents
were probably Republican, if I recall, and probably influenced his
view of happiness, which is to say, a consummation devoutly to be
wish'd.

Like him, I seem to be happiest when at sea.  It is a place I often
find myself, even while on solid ground.  But unlike Republicans, who
are like pigs in shit, I am like a pig in paradise, merely ignorant
of my surroundings.
Timothy Smith
Wheelwright Associates

www.wheelwrightassoc.com