[Buddha-l] Re: Maitreya statue discussion

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Fri Feb 29 10:48:36 MST 2008

I am not involved with Maitreya Project personally and have had my own
criticisms of it at times, so I am not attempting to defend it.  But I
thought some here might like to read the response that the Maitreya Project
issued to the article that was posted here.
Jim Blumenthal
http://www.wildriverreview.com/airmail_india-response.php

Jim--
Back a few days I posted the entire links list of Falcone's review of the
Maitreya Project, FPMT's  response (noted by you, above) and Falcone's
rebuttal, which you seem to have missed. It can be found at at
http://www.wildriverreview.com/airmail_india.php . You might want to read
this too.
JK

Checked by AVG Free Edition.