[Buddha-l] Re: Buddhist staff

Jeff Wilson jwilson101 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 09:51:18 MST 2008

Michael, the staff that Buddhist priests use is called a shakujo
(shakujou, to be precise).  I assume you want the Japanese term since
you asked about in the context of two Japanese media productions.

Jeff Wilson

More information about the buddha-l mailing list