[Buddha-l] Question for acedemic teachers of Buddhism

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Tue Jun 24 11:09:28 MDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-06-24 at 10:11 -0600, jkirk wrote:

> I was trying to recall the name of Bob Jones U. when I wrote, but
> couldn't (senior moment #?).

I have been having senior moments since I was about fifteen. It's just
that when I can't recall something now I attribute it to being old,
whereas I used to attribute it to being scatterbrained.

> Never heard of Liberty
> U., but thanks for supplying both.

It was founded in 1971 by the late Rev. Jerry Falwell. For reasons I've
never quite understood, I've never been offered a job there.

--
Richard Hayes
Department of Philosophy