[Buddha-l] Re: Buddha-l

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Sat May 17 22:37:32 MDT 2008

On Sat, 2008-05-17 at 18:25 -0600, Jim Peavler wrote:

> Has Buddha-l gone dormant?

No, we have gone telepathic. It saves a lot of time (if you don't count
the forty-three years of yoga required to cultivate the skill).

Once upon a time, I posted something on the order of twenty messages a
day 365 days a year, most of them book length. It didn't take long to
say everything I knew, and then some. Having said everything I know, I
am faced with either repeating myself or saying something foolish or
finding a new audience that has never met with truth before.

These days I mostly talk to cockroaches. They are plentiful and
relatively short-lived.

--
Richard